You are required to call ahead! We have a limited amount of space reserved for camping due to the Covid-19 pandemic. Please call the park Caretaker Sal Vittozzi for availability on the dates you wish to camp.
1. An adult, at least 18 years of age, must be the permit holder and occupy the site for the full permit period.
2. Sites allow for no more than 2 adults per site and 2-3 children and 2 vehicles. Social distancing from other camper or anyone not known by you will be observed including wearing masks if within 6’. Masks are required for ALL campers older than 4.
3. Check-in is REQUIRED after 3pm and before 9pm (unless otherwise arranged) and check-out is by 11am. Occupants must register and sign a registration form upon arrival.
4. Each site allows for two (2) tents or use of a lean-to. Inform the Supervisor where you intend on setting up camp. You may not change location without first informing the Supervisor. Camping is only allowed in designated areas.
5. If you bring pets, please be respectful. Only 2 pets per site are permitted. Your pet must always be kept on a leash and the leash can be no longer than 6ft. Don't leave pets unattended and always pick up after them. Current rabies certificate is required. Quiet Hours are 10pm – 7am.
6. Firewood – Help protect our campgrounds and stop the spread of tree pests. If you bring firewood, burn all of it before leaving your campsite or purchase your wood at a local source. Fires are only allowed in Provided fire pits! Do NOT create fires anywhere else!
7. Alcoholic Beverages – Alcohol in NOT permitted in any areas of Beechwood State Park. After one warning you will be asked to leave the park immediately
8. Upon discovering that a camping occupant is a registered Level 2 or Level 3 sex offender, the Office is authorized to direct the occupant to leave the campground and may revoke the camping permit.
Camping at Beechwood is carry in/Carry out. PLEASE remember to take all trash, recyclables, personal items or unused supplies with you when you leave. Help us keep camping at Beech free!
Forgot something? Found something? Call
Sal Vittozzi Park Supervisor@ 315.576.0836 and we will make every effort to find /return your lost items. Campers are asked if they do find something that someone has left behind to turn it in.